The set features 8 resin parts , 2 vacuformed canopies ( one spare), detailed instructions.
The Ta 152 S two-seat trainer was based on the Ta 152 C-1 powered b y the DB 603 and was to be fitted with a second cockpit with instrumentation. The fuselage conversions were supposed to be carried out by Blohm & Voss beginning in April 1945 and DHL (Dutsche Lufthansa) in Prague beginning in August 1945. Although by this stage of the war was the shooting down of German training aircraft had become the order of the day, no armament was planned for the Ta 152 S-1. Conversion of the Ta 152 into a two-seat trainer was supposed to follow the partner of the Fw 190 two-seater ( Fw 190 S-5, S-8). The first Ta 152 trainer aircraft was originally planned for November 1944, but the serious production delays that affected the Ta 152 C frustrated these plans. Rechlin Test Station demanded that three percent of all production of Ta 152 Cs be trainers. A total of 565 Ta 152 S-1 were planned by March 1946, none were built.